We believe that behavior science is the most powerful agent for mitigating the threats imposed by a warming climate. Our mission is to harness the power of behavior science to cultivate a world composed of sustainable, nurturing communities that provide resources for all. A world in which all citizens, organizations, and governments are acting to reduce GHG emissions so that future generations may thrive.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of the extant literature using behavior science to tackle climate change and assess the overall impact to date.
- Use knowledge gained from that endeavor to accelerate the impact of behavior science by providing recommendations for best practice and lobbying for additional research to fill existing gaps.
- Create and maintain outwards facing databases detailing funding and collaboration opportunities for climate change researchers.
- Develop, conduct, and oversee community intervention and policy adoption research.
- Disseminate our findings as a means of gaining media traction and facilitate additional collaboration and research.